Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pulling out the Neon



ignore my weirdly strained face - I was twirling!



If you look closely, you'll see the little pink flowers in my skirt that matched my shirt. Those little bitty bits of pink are what I was trying to pull out of my skirt with this bright top. Before, I always wore this skirt with a tan/beige top, but I'm realizing there really are a lot more ways to wear it than with a plain top. I thought about wearing something with stripes to do some print mixing, but the skirt already has 3 different prints, so instead of adding to the busyness, I added a solid. What do you think?

Oh, and it was a bonus that my new necklace perfectly matched the mint color in my skirt :)

Linking up over here today!

shirt: Kohl's
skirt: Nordstrom
necklace: Trends
sandals: Sears

3 comments:

  1. In this outfit, it's almost like there hasn't been a cloud in the sky this week. Love the neon. It's makes the prairie tones of the skirt look fresh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confession...I wore this last week...any idea how long I've had this skirt? ;)

      Delete
  2. That is a lovely skirt! So fresh and casual! Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete