Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lumberjack Stole my Necklace






I know the first three pictures don't show it too well. but this shirt has plenty of bright colors in it. Paired with my necklace, my husband said "You look like a little lumberjack. A lumberjack who stole a fancy necklace." Hence, the name of this post. You know me, putting a spin on a classic plaid shirt with some lilac capris, a statement necklace, and metallic sandals. 

It's still raining here. The sun was out Friday afternoon, and most of the day yesterday, so I thought we were in the clear. And then, last night, as I was running, it started raining. No, not raining. Pouring. So, that was fun. ALMOST didn't need a shower by the time I got home. Almost. 

I posted some items on Poshmark - have you heard of it? It's an iPhone app that allows you to virtually "shop" someone else's closet or sell items from your own closet. There's a link to my "closet" over in my sidebar >>>
or find me through the app on your iPhone: SweetBananie.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! We're staying inside and dry, away from all the rain.

shirt: thrifted
capris: Kohl's
sandals: Target
necklace: Trends

No comments:

Post a Comment