Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

trouser two-fer

I've got a two-fer for ya before this long weekend (don't worry - I've got posts coming 'atcha through the long weekend, though). This two-fer features the same pair of pants, but with different shirts each time. One shirt has polka dots, the other is a lace-detail chambray, but they're both button-ups. Points for me anyways?




Up first, polka dots on top, and light & subtle pinstripes on the bottom (tough to see in these pictures, I know). These pants are oldies, but they're the prettiest shade of light olive green with the most perfect little pinstripes. I'm so glad I've hung on to them since high school - aren't trousers making a comeback? Or something?




Secondly is something really similar to the first, but the shirt is different! It's chambray! *swoon* And no polka dots! And it has pretty lace detailing on the shoulders and back. Totally different look, right? RIGHT?

What's your favorite way to wear some trousers? Button ups? Blouses? Casual tees?
Spill.


polka dot button up: Old Navy
metallic sandals: Target
green trousers: GAP
lace detail chambray: c/o Aéropostale
beaded sandals: Kohl's

1 comment: