Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

seasonally




Apparently this season is not my best, in terms of blogging. I seem to get a nice rhythm going with a few posts written and scheduled, then BAM – something shakes it up and I stop writing. Things like packed weekends with friends and family, packed weeks with fun stuff after work and/or baby classes (or both, sometimes). Busy times at work. Appointments. And trying to get so many things done before the baby actually arrives (we’re less than 1 month out!) and we become a family of three humans + a naughty, yet handsome, and ever-so-endearing, bulldog.

So, here is what I wore a few weeks ago – but the weather is pretty much the same around here, so it's still pretty appropriate for spring time in Colorado. I'm still hoping I can get away without purchasing TOO many maternity items for winter because I’m due in early summer, but the way this weather is hanging around makes me wonder. Can't it just be warm and I can wear my sandals and dresses and flowy skirts in peace??

*all items are part of my Maternity Capsule Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment