Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

bully leopard







You guys. This might be one of my favorite outfits ever (EVER). Why have I never paired a favorite tee with a leopard print pencil skirt before??

This outfit struck the right balance of dressy and casual, fun and serious (like that line from Talladega Nights "I like to think of Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt. It says I'm serious, but I like to party."), comfortable and not-so-comfortable. I'm already devising other graphic tees and pencil skirts to pair up together. Sadly, I think my sandals are goners until next summer. *sigh*


bulldog tee: J CREW Factory
leopard print pencil skirt: thrifted (Target)
beaded sandals: Kohl's

2 comments:

  1. Anything involving a bully tee is a win in my book! And then throw in the leopard pencil skirt...perfection!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so, too - i love anything with a bulldog on it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete