Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

stripes & neon







I feel like I might have used this title before, non?

Regardless, it applies here, even if I've used it before. Today we have a striped dress, picked for me by my husband, for my birthday two years ago. It's striped, but "Lilly Pulitzer" is sprinkled throughout the stripes in cursive, making this dress anything BUT a basic, striped, A-line dress.

The neon sandals were a BIG hit. Surprisingly. Even a few men commented on my shoes - and not along the lines "WOW. Can see you coming from a mile away." more along the lines of "Oh, cute shoes." And I've worn these several times before to my office...odd?
I digress.

In other news, I'm (still) having a hard time switching back to my "regular" life after a lovely vacation - isn't that always the case?
*sigh*
take me back to the ocean!
or, at least back to my friends!


dress: Lilly Pulitzer
sandals: Target
necklace: Old Navy


linking up:

No comments:

Post a Comment