Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

AERO NOW and Minty-Teal Plaid






This plaid shirt from Aéropostale has quickly become a new favorite in my closet – it makes me wonder “How often is too often to wear this?” It’s not like jeans or shoes that you can wear repeatedly without fear of getting called out for wearing the same thing over and over. It’s bright minty-teal, with fun lace-detailing on the back, so it stands out. I’ve got a lot of clothes, so I guess I feel silly when I wear the same thing twice (or more!) in quick succession. Not sure why – if I like it, I should wear it, and everyone can…a-hem, get over it...and stop making Western jokes...
Right? 
We’ll go with that…

Be sure to check out Aéro’s new collection, AERO NOW, which launched just a few days ago.


sandals: Target







No comments:

Post a Comment