Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

fickle spring



I could only salvage a few decent pictures of this outfit due to the wind. A "perk" (curse?) of living in Colorado, I guess. The latest perk is that after a few weeks of sunshine and warmer weather, it snowed this past week (I knew we weren't done with snow yet) and I even had a snow day!

Springtime in the Rockies is a tricky thing, and the earlier you embrace it, the better. Just because you were able to patio drink (not me) in March doesn't mean that spring is here - it means that it will still snow in March, April, and most likely May. Just take it as it is, roll with it, and don't get too bummed about having to continue to wear your sweaters and coats and boots. But also appreciate being able to wear a lightweight sweater and no socks when it's not freezing, like yours truly ;)


white sweater: Coldwater Creek from my Mama
jeans: PinkBlush Maternity
scarf: Target
cobalt flats: Calvin Klein via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment