Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

sidewalkin'






Double denim, and a sweatshirt from high school. Who am I? Just throwing out old style rules, left and right. This sweatshirt was a gift from my Grandpa, I believe my senior year of high school. Y'all, that was...many many moons ago.

What do ya think? How'd it turn out? Pulling out an oldie and pairing it with 2 types of denim, stripes, and boots. Oh, and a pub in the background. Pair that with sunshine, and I gotta say, I don't hate it.

We're almost to Friday - hang in there, everybody.


chambray: thrifted
striped tank: Target
sweatshirt: gift (American Eagle)
skinny jeans: c/o AĆ©ropostale
boots: The Frye Company via Nordstrom
brown bag: COACH

4 comments:

  1. I think you look adorable! This needs to be my Saturday outfit as it is only 30 degrees here and I refuse to wear a coat! lol
    Double denim can always work if pulled off right and you, my dear, Rock it!!

    xoxo
    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! warmer weather is headed your way, sooner rather than later, I hope!

      Delete
  2. I really like the layering here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! I'm really into layering, it seems

      Delete