Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

brunch + sweater #26





This tan cardigan makes sweater 26. Sorry for my absence this past week - this girl has been pretty busy. But, in other news...

I had brunch with several girlfriends a few weekends ago. One of them is recently engaged, so this was a celebratory brunch.

We were within walking distance of  her wedding venue, so she took us there and showed us around. We all ooh-ed and aah-ed over the venue.
The staircase.
The ceiling.

It's a beautiful place, for a beautiful girl.
me and the bride to be

doing what we do best - cracking each other up
*squish squish*
the brunch crew
So great to see my friends - I wish we could do brunch a lot more often.
Is every day too much?


dress: Target
sweater: Dillard's
scarf: WalMart
boots: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment