Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Black&White Stripes&Dots






In looking at these pictures, I noticed two things:

1) this sweater is not as long as I always think it is. Instead of hanging past my hips and covering my rear end, it hits AT my hips, and does NOT cover my rear. Not that this is a bad thing, it's just different than how I always picture this cardigan in my head.

2) I look really tired in these pictures. And I know why. It's because...I've been really tired lately. We're talking exhausted. Can't-get-enough-sleep-even-though-I-go-to-bed-early-exhausted. The Mr. says I'm oversleeping, but to that I say "No way, Jose." So, here they are: tired eyes. Correction: tired face.



shirt: Old Navy [[similar below]]
cardigan: Ann Taylot [[similar below]]
scarf: Aéropostale
pants: Aéropostale
boots: SOREL [[exact below]]


SHOP THE LOOK...OR SOMETHING SIMILAR


No comments:

Post a Comment