Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Poppy Skirt






I got this skirt with my sister-in-law on our family vacation to Wisconsin in June. I had originally tried on another floral mirror print skirt that I really liked, but it was a bit more than I wanted to pay. And then, there, on the sale rack, was this cute little poppy print number. In my size! 

The poppies themselves are more orange-ish than red in real life, so I had a hard time deciding what to wear on top. However, black is in the stamens, and I have a decent amount of black tops, so that was easy. I would like to punch it up a bit in the future, so any suggestions are appreciated!

blazer: Target via ARC
tank: Old Navy
skirt: J. Crew Factory
heels: Target via Habitat for Humanity

2 comments:

  1. Super cute skirt!! Love it with black, great fall transition:)
    xo
    Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this look! Chic and sophisticated, but still bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete